Tuesday, March 16, 2010

just me...

i was trying so hard...
to ignore the feelings...of loneliness....
miss the touch of love...that i am the one who left it behind...
i am the one who choose to be alone...
PRINCESS...
wake up...
this the way u chose...
think positive and get urself UP....

sometimes...when the times come...
u realize that u r not always right...
making a decision in a life....
leads u to make mistakes in ur journey....
but...that is how u learn to be a person...

after all...i learned something new...
at the moment u feel so lonely...
a person that u'd never saw and never appreciate his/her appearance...
came..n whispering a spirit...
helps u to love urself more than other...
so...to all my friends that i havent say this personally....
im soorry...
this is what my heart keep saying...

"i love u friends....i will need u for the rest of my life..
trust me...
whatever i done....that hurts u inside or outside...
i'd never meant to...
plis...be by my side..forever....
i need u spirit....to continue this journey of life..."


tomorow i got a test..MICROPROCESSOR TECHNOLOGY...
and the day after tomorow...ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENT...
but at this late of night....i cant put any focus to my study...
which the one that i should list as my priority....
God help me....put away all this messy things....
dun let it disturb my life...
i wish that i can be a pearl for my parents...
i love them so much...
dun let me make them down with my study...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun wori.. ur parents wil not be upset with ur result.. sure that u can perform better.. Amin...
in the re love.. u need to catch it back.. dun let u lonely.. believe me.. ur prince is waiting 4 u to accept him back.. so dun ever put away ur feeling.. it will assists u to grab ur stars.. rox d world princess...

PRINCESS... said...

thanx..=)

Anonymous said...

welcome